The Bucks County Health Department conducted a series of inspections at several Richboro, Holland and Churchville restaurants from Oct. 1 through Oct. 31. See which establishments passed and which had some code violations.
Click the date of the inspection to read the health department's report.
- Wawa Food Market | Oct. 4, 2012
- Steve Stein's Famous Deli-Restaurant | Oct. 4, 2012
- Dunkin Donuts | Oct. 9, 2012
- Parente's Towne Deli | Oct. 9, 2012
- Maureen M. Welch Elementary School Cafeteria | Oct. 9, 2012
- Villa Joseph Marie High School Cafeteria | Oct. 17, 2012
- Nick's Kitchen | Oct. 20, 2012
- Call Me Cupcake-Crafts in the Meadow | Oct. 20, 2012
- Superfresh Food Market | Oct. 22, 2012
- Szechuan Rose Garden | Oct. 31, 2012
- Tanner Brothers and Sons | Oct. 31, 2012
Are you surprised by the outcome of any of the inspections? Tell us in the comments.