1. Last night was the first of three presidential debates. So who won—Romney or Obama? Share your thoughts in the comments.
2. A family is looking for walking down Route 413 towards Newtown from Worthington Mill Road. Have you seen him?
3. Do you love fall? Well show us how much by uploading photos of your fall decorations. You could win $50 and other prizes.
4. Head to Shady Brook Farm and pick your own pumpkin during the 2012 PumpkinFest. The farm will be open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. today.
5. Weather: There's a 40 percent chance of showers today and beware of patchy fog before 8 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. It will be mostly cloudy with a high near 79 degrees. The evening may drop to a low arond 60 degrees.