1. Is it your first Thanksgiving that you're in charge of cooking dinner? Here's how to cook a turkey to help minimize your stress.
2. Don't forget, Thanksgiving will push back trash collection. If your trash is normally collected on Thursday, it will be picked up on Friday.
3. Here are a few Thanksgiving Craft ideas to make with the kids.
4. Learn how to make some traditional Thanksgiving recipes like stuffing and other side dishes to spice up your meal.
5. Can you have too many turkeys? Our columnist the Brunette Lucy talks about her husband Matt and his love of all things turkey: leftover turkey sandwiches, turkey casseroles, turkey stir fry, etc.