1. Happy St. Nicholas Day. In Eastern European countries, the Feast of St. Nicholas is celebrated, and St. Nicholas brings cookies or small gifts and leaves them in your shoes or stockings. Did St. Nick leave a treat in your shoes?
2. which features several weekend events including a Holiday House Tour and Book & Bedtime with Mrs. Claus.
3. Churchville Elementary School's Third Annual Vendor and Craft Fair is tonight from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
4. The libary is holding a Scholastic Book Fair from 5 to 7 p.m. Do some holiday shopping and support the library at the same time.
5. Today should be sunny with a high near 44 degrees, and the evening will be partly cloudy and drop to a low around 30 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.