1. At 10 a.m., bring your infant to the library for Baby Story Time. Enjoy stories and songs, and entertaining the children with finger-games and puppets.
2. If you have a pup, check out these dog-friendly tips to ensure the holiday season is merry.
3. We're still accepting submissions for our "Deck the House" contest. Snap a pic of your lighted decorations and enter here.
4. Even though yesterday was National Cookie Day, it's not too late to bake up some of these goodies for your holiday shindig.
5. Weather: There are going to be scattered showers before 7 a.m. today and then it will eventually get sunny, according to the National Weather Service. The temperature will fall to 47 degrees by 5 p.m. and drop to a lop around 28 degrees in the evening.