In the off chance that you don't have the five-course meal planned, the dozen long-stemmed red roses purchased, the candles lit and ready to go, here are some local places that are willing to create a romantic atmosphere for you and your sweetheart anyway.
- In the heart of Richboro, you'll find the Argentinian-inspired . Tonight, in addition to the regular menu, you'll find a four-course menu starting at $35 per person.
- WHERE has some classic Valentine's Day offerings
- If you want to try something a little more upscale, The Green Parrot has your pre-fixe menu with unique dishes like Mako Shark and Pear-Seared Scallops for $55 per person.
- The Buck Hotel is offering many seafood appetizers and entrees to choose from, especially for the holiday. They also have some heart-shaped desserts sure to tickle your fancy.
- At The Temperance House you can find a special dinner-for-two menu that includes a champagne toast.