The Bucks County Health Department conducted a series of inspections at several Richboro and Holland restaurants from Aug. 31 through Sept. 25. See which establishments passed and which had some code violations.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of the inspection to read the health department's report.
- Council Rock High School South Kitchen | Sept. 25, 2012
- Jake's Eatery | Sept. 18, 2012
- Richboro Shop N Bag | Sept. 18, 2012
- Jim's Soft Pretzel | Sept. 13, 2012
- The Market at Village Shires | Sept. 13, 2012
- Giuseppe's Pizza | Sept. 12, 2012
- Sunoco A-Plus Food Mart | Sept. 12, 2012
- Wynwood Northampton Manor | Sept. 12, 2012
- Dunkin Donuts | Sept. 11, 2012
- McDonald's | Sept. 11, 2012
- Northampton Senior Center | Aug. 31, 2012
Are you surprised by the outcome of any of the inspections? Tell us in the comments.