Twenty-two participants showcased their talent at the 9th Annual Northampton Days Talent Show was held on Sept. 9 in the Richboro Middle School auditorium.
Pete Palestina was the show's coordinator and Master of Ceremonies.
"This was the best show ever with 22 acts performing and all were top notch," Palestina said. "The judges really had to struggle to come up with seven winners who each received cash prizes."
A panel of judges chose the winner. The panel included Bobby Beato of BB Production and Cruisin' 92.1 FM, Tom Baust who is an accompanist, show pianist and vocal coach and Linda Deis who is a vocal music teacher and director of choral groups.
The winners were as follows:
- 1st place and $75 cash award—Daniel Markel and Vita Korotkin performing an International Latin Samba.
- 2nd place and $50 cash award—Tammy and Teery Tuckey with Jean and MichelleD’Attilio performing “Hocus Pocus”.
- 3rd place and $25 cash award—Karley Pedrick dancing to the tune “Waiting Outside the Lines”.
- 4th place and $25 cash award—Ashley Tetrault performing a Tae Kwan Do weapons routine.
- 5th place and $25 cash award—Alexander Garrison performing on guitar to “Cough Syrup.”
- 6th place and $25 cash award—East West Karate performing a martial arts mix.
- 7th place and $25 cash award—Sasha Zhukov and Shelly Umansky performing an International Latin Jive.
Congratulations to all of the winners.