The National Weather service is calling for scattered showers throughout the weekend, with the possibility of thunderstorms on Saturday evening.
Here's an in-depth look at the National Weather Service's weekend forecast:
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 78. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Saturday Night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then scattered showers after 2am. Low around 62. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday: Scattered showers, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.