Invite a friend
Book Bunch - Book Group for Grades 3-5
This monthly book group is for kids in grades 3 to 5. The group will meet once a month from September to December.
Each month a different book will be assigned to read and then the group will get together to discuss the book and have some snacks.
You must sign up at the library—sign up starts Aug. 23. Then you can pick up the free book that you can keep.
These book list is as follows:
- September - "The Castle in the Attic"
- October - "Phineas L Macguire Erupts"
- November - "Dragon Rider"
- December - "The Secret Science Alliance"
|Where||Free Library of Northampton Township 25 Upper Holland Rd, Richboro, PA 18954|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||4:30 pm–5:15 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids|
More About Free Library of Northampton Township
The Free Library of Northampton Township belongs to the Bucks County Library Network and is located across from the senior center on Township Road. It has a searchable catalogue located here. Community members with a library card can access free computers with internet and there is free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
Other events here
- Bucks County Libraries Welcome GlaxoSmithKline’s Science in the Summer July 22, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / July 24, 2013 / July 25, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm