Invite a friend
13th Annual Village Renaissance Faire
VILLAGE LIBRARY OF WRIGHTSTOWN’S 13TH ANNUAL RENAISSANCE FAIRE – the Mystical world of merriment, wonder, and imaginary creatures come alive one weekend this September in your own backyard. The 3 Musketeers, a Rabbit Stampede, flying fruit & melons are just a glimpse into our fantastical world where not only do dragons fly, people breath fire, men bend metal, and mystical creatures of roam, but in the end civility, responsibility and respect of each other and the environment reign. HUZZAH!!!!
A two-day community celebration providing a diverse, interactive, and fun-see-full approach to the visual and performing arts through live performances, exhibitions, and free lessons. Our one of a kind family-friendly event features hands-on learning experiences through audience participation, interactive play, free workshops, and free crafts all within a re-created historical context. Also in today’s economy how can anyone dispute the pittance of $5.00 for such a diverse event offering FUN for people of all ages.
WHEN: September 15th & 16th, 2012, 11:00 A.M.- 6:00 P.M. DAILY
WHERE: donated Middletown Grange Fairgrounds, 576 Penns Park Rd, Wrightstown, Pa.
Cost: Still just $5.00 per adult; under 8 free with adult. FREE parking.
INFO: Tele: 267-304-8060; website: www.villagefaire.org
- LIVE Horseback Jousting- 12 Noon Daily
- Working Trebuchet Catapult & other Weapons of War
- 8 stages of live song, dance, theatre, puppetry, Shakespeare, juggling, and more
- 3 free craft pavilions & 2 living history demonstration areas
- Games, contests, workshops, lessons, carriage rides, pony riders, interactive play
- Merlin’s Mystical World of Captured Air (a.k.a. inflatables for modern sorts)
- Wrightstown’s Own Medieval Fantasies- Tic-Tac-Cluck, Assault the Keep with Crossbows, Chickenshot into a Pot, Ring Toss, Jacobs Ladder, “How Fast you can throw a Fit.”
NEW FOR THIS YEAR:
« Living Literature—3 Musketeers
« Hamlet Hears a WHO
« Housewives of the Renaissance
« New Musicians- Rabbits Stampede & Trouveres
« Enchanted Village for Wee Folk where homes are created for one and all
|Where||2032 2nd Street Pike, Richboro, PA 18954|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|