Sept. 5: Try Your Hand at Texas Hold 'Em
Here are five things to know today.
1. Fireside Inn Beef & Ale (237 Elmwood Ave., Feasterville Trevose) will host Texas Hold 'Em tonight at 8 p.m.
2. Sing your heart out at Blondie's Open Mic Night. The event starts at 7 p.m.
3. Weather: The rain is expected to continue with a 60 percent chance of precipitation and a high nearly 84 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. In the evening the low is around 69 degrees and there's a 40 percent chance of rain.
4. You're nearly through the week. Head to Maggio's Happy Hour to get you over the hump.
5. Print out this ad to receive 10 percent off your next bill at West Avenue Grill located in the Redwood Shopping Center at 233 2nd Street Pk. in Southampton.