Sept. 11: Where Were you on 9/11?
Here are five things to know on the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
1. Today is the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on The World Trade Center and Pentagon. Where were you that day 11 years ago? Share your stories in the comments below.
2. Do you think Sept. 11 should be a federal holiday? Cast your vote in our poll and tell us your thoughts in the comments.
3. An honor and remembrance ceremony will take place at The Garden of Reflection 9/11 Memorial at 8:30 a.m. today.
4. Tonight at 7:30 p.m. a Candle Light Ceremony featuring prayers, music
and flower placement for the 18 Bucks County victims will be held at the Garden of Reflection.
5. Weather: Today is going to be sunny with a high near 75 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The evening will be mostly clear with a low around 51 degrees.