Oct. 22: Learn to Compost with Worms
Here are five things to know today.
1. If you live in an apartment or have limited space outside, consider composting with worms indoors. Our Garden Patch columnist tells you how.
2. Read the Zoning Hearing Board's agenda for tonight here. They meet at 7 p.m.
3. Every week Patch editors predict what NFL teams they think will win. See how well we are doing.
4. This is the last full week of October, which means Breast Cancer Awareness month is almost over. If you've been reading about the Brunette Lucy's battle with Breast Cancer, be sure to read her most recent installment.
5. Weather: Today will be sunny with a high near 69 degrees. This evening will drop to a low around 48 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Editor's Note: Item No. 2 has been updated to reflect up-to-date information.