Oct. 2: Think Pink for Breast Cancer
Here are five things to know today.
1. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Throughout the month, Northampton Patch will feature pieces on events, information on support groups and more.
2. Brunette Lucy shares her very personal story about her long journey with breast cancer.
3. Do you plan on watching the presidential debate tomorrow? Vote in our poll and tell us why or why not.
4. It's your turn to be the editor. Create the caption for this photo snapped in Northampton.
5. Weather: There's a 60 percent chance of rain after 3 p.m. today, with a high near 70 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. In the evening, it will be cloudy with an expected low around 64 degrees, with more rain possible.