June 5: Take Free Yoga or Line Dancing Lessons
Here are five things to get your through Tuesday.
1. Tone your body and calm your mind at free yoga at the Northampton Library. Bring a mat and wear comfortable clothes to participate.
2. The rain is going to continue today with a 50 percent chance of showers with thunderstorms after 1 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. The skies will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 69 degrees. At night, expect light showers before midnight and a low around 52 degrees.
3. Have you always wanted to learn how to country line dance, but didn't want to shell out money for formal lessons? Well, now you can go to Big Heads in Richboro and get a lesson for free.
4. If you need an activity for you and your tot today, head to the Southampton Library (located at 947 Street Rd.) for Treasure Your Toddler Story Time. The free story time begins at 10 a.m.
5. Do you have an opinion on local politics, food, entertainment or anything related to life in Northampton? Then you should Blog with Patch! Learn how to sign up and get started, here.