June 19: Board of Supervisors, ATC to Meet in Court
Here are five things to know today.
1. Today at 1:30 p.m. a hearing will be held in courtroom 1 at the Bucks County Court House in Doylestown about the American Tower Corporation's distributed antenna system in Northampton.
2. Weather: It's going to be partly sunny with a high near 84 degrees today, according to the National Weather Service. This evening the temperature will drop to a low around 69 degrees.
3. Endless Summer Tanning salon in Holland randomly and abruptly closed its doors without warning to its customers. Read more here and let us know if you are owed money.
4. Today is National Martini Day! To celebrate, Big Heads in Richboro is letting the ladies enjoy special prices on martinis.
5. We're bringing back our Readers' Choice polls, but this time we want you to nominate the businesses before voting opens. Go here to see a list of all of the categories and then tell us your favorite place in Northampton.