Dec. 4: Happy National Cookie Day
Here are five things to know today.
1. Celebrate National Cookie Day, which is today, by making some festive cookies. Here are some recipes.
2. The Holiday Light Show at Shady Brook Farm starts at dusk and goes until 10 p.m.
3. What is your favorite holiday song? Vote in our poll, and if your favorite tune isn't on the list tell us in the comments.
4. If any business could, what would you like to see replace Patagonia?
5. Weather: Today is going to be partly sunny with a high near 68 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The evening will be mostly cloudy with a low around 50 degrees, and there's a 40 percent chance of precipitation.