Full Time Job Opening at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County
There is currently a job opening for a Bilingual Case Manager at BBBSBC. Below is a job description. Please pass this information along to anyone who may be interested in this position. Interested applicants may contact Susan Bartels at email@example.com.
• Market and outreach to the Hispanic community to refer eligible children for serv
• Provide leadership to the Hispanic Advisory Council to outreach and recruit mentors from the Hispanic community.
• Conduct volunteer enrollments, including: individual orientations, interviews, and completion of any other enrollment processes.
• Conduct client enrollments including parent/child interviews, child safety education and enrollment processes.
• Determine matches and facilitate match meetings.
• Continually assess the match relationship focusing on: child safety, match relationship development, positive youth development and volunteer satisfaction. Real and/or potential problems and barriers are identified, addressed and resolved as early as possible.
• Minimum Bachelors degree in social services, human services or related field preferred. Evening and weekend hours required.
• Fluent in Spanish.
Must have valid driver's license, and meet state required automobile insurance minimums.